Copyright Pacific Palisades Community Association. All rights reserved.
B i r t h d a y P a r t i e s Weddings Receptions Graduations Parties Fundraiser Baby/Bridal Showers Anniversary Party Gatherings Pool Parties Seminars
Sweet Sixteen Sports Banquet Meetings Conferences Holidays . . . .
"Our Facility is the Perfect Island Style Indoor/Outdoor Venue for your Event"
R E S E R V A T I O N S
"Available on a first come, first serve basis, up to a year in advance of rental date"
"NEW" changes go into effect on January 1, 2022.
- The renter must be a PPCA member to rent the facility.
- Two rental options available. Standard or Keiki Sports & Clubs.
- An increase of $25 was added to the rental cost to cover the current trash disposal fees.
- To have an event at this facility, the renter is required to have general liability insurance coverage. The renter can obtain this coverage through either their homeowners insurance company or request a quote through our carrier, Pyramid Insurance. You can find more information on page 1 of the rental contract under "General Liability Insurance."
- Please contact PPCA Representative at email@example.com for available dates.
- A PPCA Representative will reply with available date(s) and/or other dates available.
- Once a date is chosen, PPCA Representative will tentatively hold that date for 10 days.
- Within the 10 days, renter must complete rental contract and return along with security deposit, homeowner's liability insurance document and events contract if alcohol is consumed to PPCA, PO Box 1439, Pearl City, HI 96782 or drop off at office at 2106 Aamanu Street, Pearl City.
- Security Deposit is due within the 10 days of holding your date by PayPal on home page, cashier's check or money order.
- Rental Fee is due 30 days prior to your event date by PayPal, cashier's check or money order.