We're moving into tier 5 on July 11, 2021. We are now accepting rental reservations with the city's guidelines in place, allowing up to 75 people per event. We have revised our Rental Contract, adding new changes imposed by our Insurance Company. Each renter is required to submit a copy of their homeowner's liability insurance document with their rental contract. If alcohol is consumed at your event, you are also required to complete and return the Insurance Events form to get a quote on the cost to consume alcohol at your event.
B i r t h d a y P a r t i e s Weddings Receptions Graduations Parties Fundraiser Baby/Bridal Showers Anniversary Party Gatherings Pool Parties Seminars
Sweet Sixteen Sports Banquet Meetings Conferences Holidays . . . .
"Our Facility is the Perfect Island Style Indoor/Outdoor Venue for your Event"
R E S E R V A T I O N S
"Available on a first come, first serve basis, up to a year in advance of rental date"
1. Contact PPCA Representative at email@example.com for available dates.
2. PPCA Representative will reply with requested date(s) and/or other dates available.
3. Once a date is chosen, PPCA Representative will tentatively hold that date for 10 days.
4. Within the 10 days, renter must complete rental contract and return along with security deposit, homeowner's liability insurance document and events contract if alcohol is consumed to PPCA, PO Box 1439, Pearl City, HI 96782 or drop off at office at 2106 Aamanu Street, Pearl City.
5. Security Deposit payment must be made with cashier's check or money order.
6. Rental Fee is due 30 days prior to your event with cashier's check or money order.